ONE SPRAY. 365 DAYS PROTECTION
LIQUID GUARD® preserves and therefore retains the value of any item. Additionally, the invisible seal of antimicrobial nanocoating protects your most valuable assets: health and well-being.
Broad antibacterial activity (incl. multi-resistant bacteria)
Proven efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 and other enveloped viruses like Influenza A
Prevents microbial odors
Permanent fungicidal function
Deprives house dust mites of food
PREVENTS MOLD GROWTH
Prevents mold growth on smooth and textured surfaces
Forms an invisible protective layer on surfaces that are touched frequently
Effective on hard and soft surfaces including textiles
FREE FROM SVHC
Especially free from harmful fluorine, PBT & vPvB substances.
Safe on skin with a rating of 'excellent'
SAFE FOR BABIES
Non-toxic and safe for your little ones
Passed food grade standard
APPLICATION & SELF-DISINFECTING EFFECT
- By forming an ultra-thin layer of glass, LIQUID GUARD® protects, among other things, against micro-scratches. Under mechanical abrasion, the protective layer is abraded before the substrate is damaged. A unique GLIDE function, ensures that any abrasive contact materials glide over the treated surface and leave fewer traces.
- The surface is first cleaned and polymerized (step 1).
- Subsequently, the modified silica delivers a safe and permanent antimicrobial function (step 2).
- A non-migrating antimicrobial glass layer is created. For certification and use in food contact sectors, national or local law must be observed.
- LIQUID GUARD® is suitable for all water-resistant surfaces*.
- To meet the highest demands of test standards in the supply chain, color coding confirms the antimicrobial agents level of performance.
- LIQUID GUARD® creates an invisible physical barrier to destroy microbes
- Protected surfaces act as a layer of swords to defend against microbial growth
- The positively charged atom of nitrogen attracts negatively charged cell membranes and punctures all microbes
- This physical kill terminates the life of the microbe
- This effect has been shown to be non-mutagenic in opposite to other active substance like Triclosan
Liquid Guard Against Molds
Noble metals > 20,000 cycles according to ISO 11998 (cleaning with water)
Plastics > 5,000 cycles according to ISO 11998 (cleaning with water)
Application (Hard Surfaces):
Step 1: Apply Liquid Guard Cleaner & Primer to the target area. Make sure the solution is evenly distributed. Wait 1 minute, then remove excess solution.
Step 2: Apply Liquid Guard Germany Antimicrobial & Water-Repellent Coating to the surface, making sure to spread the solution evenly. Wait 1 minute, then remove excess solution.
Note: To avoid visible marks, never leave the solution on the surface for too long without wiping it off.
Step 3: After 2 minutes the surface should be buffed using the microfiber wipe/cloth until all visible streaks disappear. A thorough polishing will be necessary, especially on transparent or shiny surfaces.
After 6 hours the coating is hardened and ready for use.
Application (Textile) :
Step 1: Apply Liquid Guard Germany: For Textile to the target area. Make sure the solution is evenly distributed.
Step 2:Allow the Liquid Guard Germany to sit on your textile item for 6 hours. That’s it!
Now your item, is liquid guard protected and ready for use.
Oxidation resistant metals
Plastics, made from e.g. PMMA, ABS, ECTFE, HDPE, LDPE, PA, PC, PMP, PP, PS, PVC, SAN or SI
Printed cardboards and wrapping
Surfaces in contact with foods
Water-sensitive surfaces, such as e.g. paper If you’re unsure whether our products are suitable for any surface, please do not use it.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 Avoid release to the environment.
P280 Wear protective gloves.
P404 Store in a closed container.
P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation.